Am I normal?

• bicum
  • bicum's Avatar Topic Author
  • Partner sharing is fantastic, fancy joing us?
More
13 May 2014 16:18 #212 by bicum
bicum created the topic: Am I normal?
I love watching my wife get laid! The more guys she has in an evening the better. Then it gets better, she lies back and lets me fuck her cum filled pussy. I love to pull my cock out and let her lick the guys cum from my cock then I fuck her hard until I shoot my load into the mix. Then I get down and eat her out, cleaning out everyones cum.

I have never seen anyone else do this, am I abnormal?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2014 14:53 #281 by guru
guru replied the topic: Am I normal?
Of course you are normal!

The whole evening sounds a lot of fun, and your wife sounds like an awesome girl.

In the past the men of the village would all share a girl for an evening, at the end of the evening the headman would eat their cum out of the girls cunt. It was believed he gained strength by eating their seed.

These days many couples live a cuckold lifestyle where the wife will come home after an evening with her lover(s) and make the husband clean her up.

Continue to enjoy your cum feasts, I am sure there will be many men on here who will be envying you.

More
10 Dec 2014 03:24 #1455 by Johny
Johny replied the topic: Am I normal?
Just thinking about it makes my cock hard..

More
20 Dec 2014 06:09 #1482 by RoseJacobson
RoseJacobson replied the topic: Am I normal?
Of course you are absolutely normal don't get stressed every thing will be fine with some passage of time

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds
Site © The Adult Area 2014 - 2017 ..::.. Site built and maintained by ddProductions