• MissExhibitionist
  • MissExhibitionist's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
25 Jun 2014 12:15 #510 by MissExhibitionist
MissExhibitionist created the topic: Masturbation chat
Hi All

Well as the heading indicates this is all for chat about masturbation, how, where, when, why LOL

So of course the first questions that will come up are normally asking me about what I do so I will start and then lets hear about you, men, women and couples are welcome to comment.

Me, well I really enjoy it basically anytime anywhere any place, I find it exciting, pleasurable and its great foreplay.

I have done it in different places with different people, I have even done it for people just to watch, I must admit I do like the idea of watching a lot of guys do it, or what is know as a Jack and Jilling party perhaps 3 or 4 or more couples where it is all just masturbation, wow that could be a great long night perhaps we should find somewhere central and arrange a party LOL

So tell me your stories, what have you done, what would you like to do?
The following user(s) said Thank You: gharlane, theonlyone69

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jun 2014 13:04 - 27 Jun 2014 13:06 #524 by gharlane
gharlane replied the topic: Masturbation chat
Next to eating pussy, it's my favorite thing. It's very rare that I don't jerk off daily and I'm 51! I love the feeling of my hard cock in my hand and the cum pulsing up the shaft. I've jerked off in so many places I've lost count. I've stopped on the side of the road on the way home late and night and just let my cum fly.

Love being watched by people and really love camming with women while we both get off but unfortunately, not many women are willing - even when there's no need to show face.
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2014 13:06 by gharlane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vaucluse

More
28 Jun 2014 11:29 #525 by vaucluse
vaucluse replied the topic: Masturbation chat
I agree with gharlane. I jerk off (or my wife does) every day and I'm 51 too. I would say it takes the stress away.

[/i]

I'm here to help and to meet people. I'm Dutch, speak: Dutch, French, English, German and understands Spanish.
Good luck to you all.
xxx

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: gharlane

More
28 Jun 2014 18:05 #526 by feelgood
feelgood replied the topic: Masturbation chat
I love it but I can't jerk off everyday(balls sometimes hurt) but I wish I could. I love to do it the most when I can't be with my girlfriend and I'm masturbating to her and her to me, so erotic. I used to do it to just for fun now with a purpose.

More
03 Jul 2014 23:03 #537 by kneedeep98
kneedeep98 replied the topic: Masturbation chat
I enjoy masturbating when ever I can. Like you I have done it in many places and at many times. I have not masturbated in front of many people, but a few. (my sister in law being one). I do enjoy it and think it is only natural.

• MissExhibitionist
  • MissExhibitionist's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 Jul 2014 12:09 #558 by MissExhibitionist
MissExhibitionist replied the topic: Masturbation chat
I think most people enjoy it whenever they can, so what about others....... I bet there are some that do it while looking at the pictures here LOL

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds
Site © The Adult Area 2014 - 2017 ..::.. Site built and maintained by ddProductions