New Sex Toy

• MissExhibitionist
  • MissExhibitionist's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
21 Nov 2014 05:44 #1302 by MissExhibitionist
MissExhibitionist replied the topic: New Sex Toy
Apologies, my fault, I have been away normally I keep up with it, I need a moderator ...help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2015 13:51 #1588 by freyanelson2
freyanelson2 replied the topic: New Sex Toy
Anyone gets a good Idea with the above conversation????

More
13 Mar 2015 10:38 #1839 by KyleThompson
KyleThompson replied the topic: New Sex Toy
They are all nice! The thing I like the most is that they are charged on the PC. I'm so tired of old batteries, they last less than a second...!! :(

I recently found a new toy for both, girl and boy. The thing is the girl has to introduce one of the sides of the toy; this way the boy can get fucked by his girl-partner... interesting, isn't it?

www.amazon.com/Tantus-Feeldoe-Slim-Vibrator-Blue/dp/B000PHJBCG

More
16 Sep 2015 12:20 #4456 by UndineManidin
UndineManidin replied the topic: New Sex Toy
I haven't tried either of them yet, but the toys I am looking at are the Kiiroo and the twerking butt. In my opinion the Kirroo is to sex toys what the oculus rift is to gaming. The Twerking butt just looks hilarious, though not as funny as it's ridiculous price tag.

For toys I have tried, I'd really recommend the utensil race line, they are not particularly new, but definitely my favourite.

More
22 Sep 2015 07:54 - 22 Sep 2015 08:06 #4580 by KyleThompson
KyleThompson replied the topic: New Sex Toy

UndineManidin wrote: I haven't tried either of them yet, but the toys I am looking at are the Kiiroo and the twerking butt. In my opinion the Kirroo is to sex toys what the oculus rift is to gaming. The Twerking butt just looks hilarious, though not as funny as it's ridiculous price tag.

For toys I have tried, I'd really recommend the utensil race line, they are not particularly new, but definitely my favourite.

I've been checking kiiroo out and they are definitely similar to those lovense toys ( www.lovense.com/ ) which MissExhbicionist mentioned.
Regarding the twerking butt... how can a fake butt be so expensive? Damn it, it must be so good to worth the money, indeed.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2015 08:06 by KyleThompson.

More
20 Oct 2015 11:00 #4679 by UndineManidin
UndineManidin replied the topic: New Sex Toy
Yeah, it had better be pretty realistic at that price, there are entire silicone love dolls cheaper. They actually have two versions, and I asked what was improved on the deluxe version, and in their words:
"The main difference is the Deluxe version includes the premium Twerking Function."
I don't know how they've made the twerking function somehow better in the deluxe version, but it must be good enough to cause mini earthquakes or something considering the price shoots from $699 to $999 just for that.
In fairness they did send me a $100 off coupon in their response, though it's unfortunately since expired as I had (and still have) no plans on purchasing it. If you do every plan on buying it, just ask the same question, they might send you one.

Also sorry for the late response, I just found out emails from this site get put in junk so I didn't notice it.

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds
Site © The Adult Area 2014 - 2017 ..::.. Site built and maintained by ddProductions