New Sex Toy

More
21 Oct 2015 10:02 #4684 by KyleThompson
KyleThompson replied the topic: New Sex Toy

UndineManidin wrote: Yeah, it had better be pretty realistic at that price, there are entire silicone love dolls cheaper. They actually have two versions, and I asked what was improved on the deluxe version, and in their words:
"The main difference is the Deluxe version includes the premium Twerking Function."
I don't know how they've made the twerking function somehow better in the deluxe version, but it must be good enough to cause mini earthquakes or something considering the price shoots from $699 to $999 just for that.
In fairness they did send me a $100 off coupon in their response, though it's unfortunately since expired as I had (and still have) no plans on purchasing it. If you do every plan on buying it, just ask the same question, they might send you one.

Also sorry for the late response, I just found out emails from this site get put in junk so I didn't notice it.

Well, thanks for the information! :) But, I think I'm saving that money and using it to go punting instead. Those are going to be pretty realistic experiences :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Nov 2015 05:43 #4832 by lucha12
lucha12 replied the topic: New Sex Toy
Are you looking for sex toys for men or women

Just Click on

New Adult Sex Toys Online

More
01 Dec 2015 10:38 #4954 by ivylexor
ivylexor replied the topic: New Sex Toy
A superb massager, LYLA can truly squeeze up your sexual coexistence. You can utilize it for individual delight when you are distant from everyone else or even with your accomplice. LYLA is rechargeable and don't stress, its waterproof as well! It will keep going long and the uplifting news is, LYLA is amazingly tranquil.

More
02 Dec 2015 10:00 #4964 by jenny2015
jenny2015 replied the topic: New Sex Toy
Enter now my videos Sexy baby and dowload: www.goo.gl/kSJumy

More
03 Dec 2015 09:27 #4966 by kathryn0annie
kathryn0annie replied the topic: New Sex Toy
Thanks for the information everyone. :)

More
07 Dec 2015 11:39 #4976 by ivylexor
ivylexor replied the topic: New Sex Toy
=====================CHRISTMAS SPECIAL===========================

Buy online Soraya Personal Massager sex toy at cheapest rate click here to order now http://ivylexor.com/

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds
Site © The Adult Area 2014 - 2017 ..::.. Site built and maintained by ddProductions