Barcelona, baby!

• KyleThompson
  • KyleThompson's Avatar Topic Author
More
26 Mar 2015 10:23 - 10 Apr 2015 11:01 #1946 by KyleThompson
KyleThompson created the topic: Barcelona, baby!
There are many options among the Spanish sex scene.I didn't know how to start looking for sex clubs, since I was a newcomer to the city, but I did a research on the Internet to figure it out. I found a huge list of sex clubs and brothels such as Apricots, Top Damas, Felina, La Vie en Rose, or Perla Negra. I decided only for two of them... It's a shame that my money is limited xD

My choices were: La Vie en Rose and Perla Negra. They have very complete sites; both have great pictures of girls, and the premises and rooms are modern styled and clean. I won't explain it to detail, but my experiences with Spanish and Latin girls from La Vie en Rose and Perla Negra were very nice indeed (I'm willing to save more money, so I can repeat the experiences :P). I met a Spanish girl called Silvi and a Latin girl called Cleo, although I was spoilt for choice, since there were girls from all around the world collaborating with the hotels.

Do you know about more sex clubs in Barcelona?

Kyle
Last Edit: 10 Apr 2015 11:01 by KyleThompson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: benkq

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
Site © The Adult Area 2014 - 2017 ..::.. Site built and maintained by ddProductions