On the verge of a very hot MFM

• Curious3347
  • Curious3347's Avatar Topic Author
  • Connect with me on Kik--> JustMe.0
More
11 Mar 2015 10:20 #1830 by Curious3347
Curious3347 created the topic: On the verge of a very hot MFM
My very sexy girlfriend if on the cusp of having a MFM threesome. But she won't commit. She says she doesn't know why. So I'm going to find out by making a questioner and having her answer it.

In general society hates the idea of sharing of a wife. They always respond, if you want that you don't love your wife. I don't understand their reasoning for this. Maybe they have never been in a truly loving and trusting relationship.

I'm trying to think of reasons to combat this line of thinking. So here's my example.

Let's say a wife loves Kenny G and her husbands best guy friend knows someone that is having an exclusive party, that just happens to have Kenny G attending, for a very private show. His friend is allowed to bring a plus one. Not plus two only one. That means the husband can not go. Is it wrong to let the wife go with him to experience something that the husband can not give her? Does that mean that the husband does not love her.

They will argue that, that situation is comparing apples to oranges. But is it really? it takes trust on all parts.

Can you think of any other situations that could compare?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
Site © The Adult Area 2014 - 2017 ..::.. Site built and maintained by ddProductions